Fishing Sales Representative - Iberia
In 2020 Shimano embarks on a new and exciting plan to represent Shimano Fishing products, including a line up of rods, reels and baits directly to their customers in Iberia. We are looking for passionate Sales Reps that are driven to succeed and believe in building strong relationships with their customers.
In this role you will be solely responsible for the region and so will be required to travelling across your area to support retailers.
As a Sales Representative you will advise your customers on market trends and Shimano products to help them with their orders. Together with your Sales Manager you formulate plans to best capture business, add value to your accounts and achieve sales targets. This role offers you the opportunity use your passion fishing in your professional career, whilst working for a brand that champions the values of quality and technological innovation.
- Regularly visit customers to advise upon Shimano products and agencies in order to maintain relations, create customer value and sell the products
- Report on visits on a regular basis to enable sales management to monitor progress and to register customer and market developments as input for future visits or marketing/sales actions;
- Explore the region for new changes and visit new customers/organizations to inform them about Shimano and to create additional sales
- Formulate an action plan for your sales area. Taking into account the targets set, history, forecasts and actions planned and attuned with the Sales Manager
- Construct account plans for your key customers based on your sales area action plan
- Assist at trade shows and events, to ensure strong Shimano presence and to meet customers.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level education in a commercial study
- At least 2 years of sales experience, preferable in an international company
- A real passion for fishing and good product knowledge of rods & reels is essential
- Fluent in (Spanish/Portuguese depending on region) with a good command of English, spoken & written
Who are you?
- A pro-active attitude and engaging character, you are motivated by results and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills to be able to influence through convincing arguments
- Strong analytical skills and confidence with excel that enables you to examine market data and build forecasts
- Good organisational skills that allow you to plan your time efficiently and work independently.
Regions will be announced closer to the interview date, please state in your motivation letter the region you would wish to cover.
Interviews will take place in Madrid, end of March 2020. Please ensure your application is submitted in good time to be considered.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|