Fishing Activity Coordinator
Shimano is looking for a Fishing Activity Coordinator!
As our Fishing Activity Coordinator (internally called Pond Supervisor) you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all activities relating to fishing. Your key objectives are to ensure that our visitors have an experience to remember, but also to develop and execute related marketing and activation programs to guarantee successful fishing events in the future.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Active participation in the internal Fishing community of Shimano, get connected to the overall marketing programs of Shimano;
- Maintain a healthy fish stock both in quality as well as quantity to ensure great fish catch possibilities (fish population checks, re-stocking, feeding);
- Ensure proper water management. For example: weed management, oxygen (fountain / aerator) management to create optimal life space for the fish stocks;
- Ensure clean & tidy pond surroundings;
- Ensure availability of up to date fishing tackles (rods, reels, baits etc) so participants can make proper use of the best materials;
- Oversee pond safety when in use and perform hands-on activities when needed;
- Develop an annual (seasonal) “commercial" pond usage program in consultation with the Marketing Officer;
- Write procedures to embed activities related to pond management and compile report on pond operations;
- Act as a host for corporate and school parties that visit the experience center for Fishing purposes.
What are we looking for?
- You have relevant working experience.
- You have the ability to understand technical needs, establish a safe environment and act accordingly.
- You are an avid angler with product knowledge to set-up anglers to fish.
- You are marketing and sales driven.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch (English is considered a plus).
- You are a self-starter and a team player.
- You are happy to work flexible working hours and days, including weekends.
What can we offer you?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|