As a Financial Manager, you are responsible for the validity and legality of the financial records of Shimano Benelux. You lead a team of 3 specialists and you are a sparring partner for our Management and internal & external auditors.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Monitor the financial administration of the relevant Shimano Europe organization, taking into account relevant accounting principles and Shimano standards (e.g. IFRS, J-SOX), and secure continuously that data are correct, complete and up-to-date at any time.
- Prepare reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, based on the financial analyses and in line with requirements set by Shimano HQ.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, projections and causes of deviation.
- Formulate the 3 year-plan attuning with the Managing Director. Within this plan, the focus is on activities for the years to come and it contains formulation of the year budgets for the various departments.
- Supervise, guide and control the output and performance generated by your team-members.
- Identify and enhance internal controls and process efficiencies.
What are we looking for?
- A completed financial education on at least Bachelor level.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Good understanding of both the Dutch as the English language.
- Understanding of IFRS and J-Sox is seen as an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and a critical attitude and accurate view.
- Eye for improvement opportunities and the development of our processes.
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|