Do you work within or looking to work within an international organisation where you can take more ownership? Are you looking for a more varied role where you can grow and develop your skillset? Are you a skilled financial professional that is able engage with a broad audience by translating numbers into a story they can understand?
Shimano Nordics are looking for a new Financial Controller to join their team in Uppsala, could this be you?
Within the team, you will take full ownership for the financial controlling and administration in Denmark. The role is broad and offers you freedom within your own area of responsibility and full visibility into all the financial processes. To be successful you must me a skilled financial professional, with analytical skills and an eye for details that can represent the department to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the credit flows; including checking the on-hold list, adjusting and formulating credit limits, reporting on AR ageing & debtors;
- Accurately & efficiently process accounts payable for purchase orders, allocating them to the correct business unit & object numbers;
- Control outstanding payments to ensure timely payments that comply to company regulations
- Ensure both the financial administration and the accounting policies and procedures meet internal and external standards and regulations (e.g. IFRS, J-SOX);
- Collect, analyze and interpret accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, projections and causes of deviation contributing to the operating effectiveness of the organization;
- Prepare periodic reporting and financial analyses for Shimano’s HQ in Japan;
- Collate information to contribute to successful audits and act as a sparring partner to internal and external auditors;
- Monitor accounting and operational business processes and tools, where possible identify opportunities for improvements;
- A bachelor level education in economics discipline;
- At least 3 years experience working experience in a financial department, preferably an international organization;
- Relevant experience in accountancy/controlling/audit processes;
- Good knowledge of Swedish & English language, both verbally as in writing, Danish is a plus;
- Experience in group reporting, confident with the use of Excel and ERP systems;
- Knowledge on VAT, tax regulations, IFRS, J-SOX.
- You can confidently challenge processes and implement improved working methods
- You are a confident communicator, that can easily explain financial language to all areas of the business;
- You are analytical, process driven with well-developed problem solving skills, that lead to practical solutions
- You like to work within a team but are a self-starter who is able to work independently
At Shimano Nordic Cycle we value each other. We as a team train together at lunchtimes, we join races such as Cykelvasan. We value our staff as we offer you the work life balance of flexible hours and possibility to work from home when needed. We offer a competitive package that includes benefits such as insurance, wellness allowance, bonus and staff discounts.
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and see Shimano as a good employer with a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|