As our new Finance officer you will join the local Finance team in Italy and be responsible for the proper financial administration with adherence to regulatory controls & company standards that ensure the financial data integrity of the organisation. Your main tasks will be:
- Ensure the correct processing of all incoming and/or outgoing payments in compliance with policies, procedures, governance & regulations
- Perform financial transactions whilst always ensuring the verification, correct system usage and proper administration of all accounting and customer data
- Prepare and keep record of financial documentation, such as Tax returns, bills, POs invoices, payroll information, bank deposits
- Periodically reconcile the accounting ledger and contribute to a well executed process of month, quarter and annual closing.
- Liaise with internal and external customers to verify discrepancies, resolve billing issues & chase payments.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounting statuses, suspended accounts, ageing analysis etc. In accordance with guidelines (e.g. IFRS &J-SOX)
- Support with wider business tasks in areas of Business Support, Facilities and HR.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in a relevant area
- Good level of English spoken and written (Internal communication with other offices in Europe is in English)
- 2-3 years of work experience as an auditor, in a consultancy/accountancy firm (studio commercialista) or in a multinational company
- Good working knowledge of local GAAP/IFRS, accounting matters and key fiscal deadlines
- Able to manage workload and prioritize to ensure that all deadlines are met on time
What do we have to offer?
Shimano offers a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. Together we want to win, therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
For this role we will be offering a 1 year contract (in accordance with Shimano policies) finalized to permanent.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|