Finance Administration Assistant
Finance - Italy
- Ensure customer data is kept up to date and managed according to legal guidelines
- Monitor, report and take action regarding overdue invoices
- Check bank statements and reconcile bank accounts
- Cash receipt review and clearing against outstanding invoices
- Process supplier invoices using company software
What are we looking for?
- Ragioneria level education in Finance/Administration
- 1 -2 years experience in an administrative role within a Finance department
- Good communicator in Italian and English, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge and Experience in Office (Excel) and ERP-systems (preferably JD Edwards Enterprise One).
- Experience in working within international company is a pre
Who are you?
You are analytical and critical. You quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions in combination with a hands-on mentality and critical attitude
You have concern for order, quality and accuracy. You working carefully with eye for detail.
The office is located in Legnano, soon to move to Pero.
Please apply with a c.v. and motivation letter to be considered.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|