Education & Retail Concept Coordinator
We are now expanding Nordic Marketing Department and are looking for an Education and Retail Concept Coordinator for Nordic market. The position are placed at the Nordic head office in Uppsala, Sweden.
Responsible for the coordination and administration of the Shimano service center concepts (SSC) in order to ensure a smooth implementation of the concepts (SSC) within the Nordic market and increase our business done with the members. Daily coordination and further development of the new training center in Uppsala and the workshop program.
- Contribute to a yearly retail support plan, including budget, with a focus on the activities for the years to come.
- Coordination, implementation and activation of the Shimano e-learning platform: Shimano T.E.C.
- Coordination and development of the Shimano workshop program.
- Ensure monthly control of the available budget and presentation of the budget towards the management team.
- Ensure monthly administration and invoicing of the activities.
- Frequently report internally and externally about the status of the activities (each quarter towards the SNC management team).
What are we looking for?
What do we have to offer?
Salary by agreement.
We apply probationary period.
At Shimano Nordic Cycle we value each other. We as a team train together at lunchtimes, we join races such as Cykelvasan. We value our staff as we offer you the work life balance of flexible hours and possibility to work from home when needed. We offer a competitive package that includes benefits such as insurance, wellness allowance, bonus and staff discounts.
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and see Shimano as a good employer with a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|