E-Business Support Specialist (B2B E-commerce)
E-Business Support Specialist
As E-Business Support Specialist within Shimano you will be working closely together with business teams, system developers (IT and external developers) and the Application Manager to deliver the best experience for the B2B platform. You will be providing day to day functional support to key users, taking care of training and documentation. Next to that you will perform system configuration tasks and create reports. You identify requirements based on user feedback and advise the Product Owner. Last but not least you coordinate and perform User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide day to day support to key users of B2B platforms, including training and advice;
- Take care of first line support for bugs / requests and advise the Product Owner on priority;
- Keep in direct contact with the 3rd party performing maintenance and development;
- Perform administrative functions such as business process configuration;
- Maintain and enhance documentation such as user manuals, training material and process flows;
- Coordinate User Acceptance testing, which includes defining Acceptance Criteria, communication, re-work, and getting user acceptance;
- Create reports and advise on actions to take based on the results;
- Take care of business activation activities;
- Encourage usage by the business of the system and new developments;
- Seek out process improvements pro-actively, propose and pursue them.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor degree in a relevant area;
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- You have experience or affinity with Digital / Online;
- You are customer & result oriented;
- You are a self-starter but also a team player;
- You have outstanding English skills both verbally and written;
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic, international environment;
- You are available for 40 hours per week (fulltime)
- Knowledge of SAP Commerce (hybris), Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Google Analytics is a big plus.
What do we have to offer?
Shimano offers a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. Together we want to win therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
Miranda van den Beuken
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|
Europees hoofdkantoor Shimano naar High Tech Campus in Eindhoven EINDHOVEN - Het Europees hoofdkantoor van Shimano wordt per 1 januari 2017 gevestigd op de High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. Shimano kiest voor de High Tech Campus vanwege de aanwezigheid van veel jong talent en een sterke focus op innovatie. Ook ...