Digital Marketing Officer
Digital Marketing Officer
Lazer is looking for a sports minded, creative and independently working Digital Marketing Officer with a positive mindset and a winning mentality for 37,5 hour a week, to join our team in Mechelen.
It is Lazer’s mission to contribute to a society where cyclists can enjoy riding in safety. Lazer symbolizes innovation, passion and creativity in the products they design, the vision of the team and the office itself. We want to translate that Lazer Sport essence to the outside world, getting our customers excited about our brand and products, challenging us to create more and be better. In the digital world we all live in we look to our Digital Marketing Officer to give that window to the various target groups we design our products for.
With this role you also get to work with world-class athletes and influencers as you are responsible for the image of the brand through media and sport marketing activation. This will give you some diversity in the role and allow you to engage with customers both online & offline.
What are we looking for?
- To coordinate well planned and targeted content on all digital marketing platforms and channels, now and in the future.
- Manage all digital platforms including websites, social media, online advertising etc.
- Work together with digital marketing colleagues across the organization to create (where possible) alignment on DM on a global level and translate DM plans effectively into local markets. Sharing best practices, opportunities & successes.
- Continuously monitor the market to discover trends, track competitors, monitor developments and ensure we use the right tools to ensure we are able to innovate and succeed in the current market.
- Ensure frequent, quality, relevant and interesting content is created & placed on all digital channels and available in all languages.
- Report on the performance of DM KPIs at all levels, including in-depth, day-to-day and campaign based reporting. Make recommendations for improvement & (where appropriate) take remedial action.
- Formulate and/or execute digital marketing plan, accounting for budgets, in own area of responsibility.
- Ensure frequent and proactive coverage of Lazer in the media, monitor and report on this coverage and write / edit / send out press releases to media contacts (either direct or through Lazers' distribution partners).
Who are you?
You are a flexible and customer service driven person, as this job requires flexible working hours and evening/weekend work. You will take the extra mile and are able to perform your work independently. You have the ability to make connections between traditional marketing tools and social media and advice your colleagues effectively on this.
- Bachelor level education in the field of Marketing, Media or Communication;
- Minimum 3 years experience working in social, digital or online marketing preferably in an international company;
- You have a passion for sports, especially cycling;
- Affinity and experience with digital/online media, community management and social media campaigns/tools;
- Excellent language skills in English, both verbally and in writing; Dutch is a plus;
- Intercultural communication skills, you have an analytical as well as a practical mindset, you are pro-active and goal oriented;
- You are passionate, you take the initiative and are proud to deliver;
- You have a positive and energetic work attitude and you are a team player;
- You work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work to deadlines.
What do we have to offer?
- An opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. Together, we want to win, therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
- Working in a company with passion for sports and international colleagues.
- Your job has a lot of responsibilities and provides the opportunity to develop your creative and personal skills.
- A fun and creative job with a young, informal, collaborative and driven team.
Lazer Sport (part of the Shimano Group) is a Belgian company with a long history in the cycling industry that designs and creates cycling helmets. You will enter into an international environment where sport is a way of life and were technology meets design and fashion.
If this sounds like the right role for you, then please do apply and sent us your cv and motivation letter. We really are excited to hear from you!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|