Digital Marketing Officer
Shimano’s Fishing organisation is going through a period of growth and expansion over the next few years, with 2020 bringing 3 new Sales operations to the network. To prepare for this exciting growth and to equip the teams in an ever changing digital landscape we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketeer to support and guide both the new and existing operations across Europe.
As Digital Marketing Officer you will join the Marketing Team at the European HQ in Eindhoven. From here you will take the lead in the planning, content and tools used by the marketeers across the Shimano Europe Fishing organisation. You will work on both an international scope and collaborate on regional projects with the Marketing teams in our Sales Offices. Working both structurally but also producing digital content that will inspire and engage the European Angling communities.
If you can help us to define the tools and platforms we will need in the future, are happy to support and advise colleagues whilst also getting creative with your own campaigns, then we want to hear from you.
- Develop and execute the pan-EU guidelines/plans for consumer engagement digital platforms.
- Implement regional digital campaigns together with Shimano Sales Offices.
- Be the specialist in your area, by keeping up to date with trends and market developments.
- Set and monitor monthly digital KPIs and remedy where necessary.
- Be an ambassador for Digital Marketing at Shimano Europe, by providing advice, training and support to colleagues at Head Office and SSOs. Be the point of contact for use of digital marketing tools.
- Operational management of:
- Website content
- APP management (development, maintenance, promotion)
- Social media management (Content planning and budget monitoring) (Facebook/Instagram, YouTube/Adwords)
- Data gathering (Managing registration forms, align with ICT/CRM when needed)
- Digital Dealer support (maintain Apostle Connect®)
- Consumer Adobe Campaigns (End consumer campaigns)
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor qualified in marketing, communication other relevant.
- 3 years experience working within marketing team, in a digital environment or digitally focused role.
- Confident working with at least 3 of the above operational tools.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written & spoken.
- Experience working in an international environment or matrix organisation would be beneficial.
- Confident communicator, able to deliver a message to an international audience both in internal presentations and external communications.
- Organisational skills that allow you to participate in multiple projects and that you can make plans for both your own area and that of others.
- Analytical skills for assessing data-sets, forecasting trends and setting priorities.
- Collaborative working style, able to motivate others but also manage own workload to be able to achieve own deliverables.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|