Data Platform Specialist - Microsoft Azure
Shimano has a strong focus on centralizing data services, on data driven way-of-working and makes use of new cloud technologies. Therefore, Shimano is looking for a Data Platform Specialist (Microsoft Azure) to design, implement and maintain current and new Azure Data Platform projects, for example API’s, IoT, SQL, Azure DWH and Data Factory.
As a Data Platform Specialist (Architect and Data Engineer), you are a part of the BI & Data Services Team.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Identify business requirements by researching and analyzing needs, preferences, objectives and working methods, including data gathering.
- Organize obtained information and translate requirements in a structured way for functional design of Data Platform solutions.
- Produce detailed functional design document and verify the match with customer requirements.
- Demonstrate a pragmatic approach to use cloud solutions that optimize architecture activities across European Shimano companies and their distributors, business constraints and technological realities.
- Participate in, and preferably be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology.
- Transfer knowledge and train team-members as a part of daily practices.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in a similar role within a commercial environment for some years
- Technical skills:
o High level Microsoft Azure Data Platform knowledge (SQL Server, security, API management, CI/CD, monitoring, availability, Data Factory, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Active Directory, Azure B2C, ARM Templates)
o General C# and Powershell knowledge and project experience
o High level SQL knowledge
o Basic Microsoft DWH knowledge (SSAS/SSIS/SSRS)
- Focus on customer service and value creation
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Azure certified professionals:
o AZ-300 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
o AZ-301 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
o AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|