Customer Service & Sales Advisor - Finland - Fishing
Fishing - Finland
Are you a keen Fisherman with a good knowledge of Shimano rods & reels? Would you like transfer your passion to your work? Shimano Nordic continue to build their team as part of the European wide expansion of Shimano Fishing in 2020. We are looking for people with a passion for our products and good customer service skills to join the team. Could this be you?
This role is a blend of technical customer service and sales. You will be the first point of contact for Shimano customers asking for advice on products or their orders and will strive to find the best possible solution for them. You will also be an essential part of the Sales operation as you proactively contact customers with offers or promotions to generate sales. Whilst also being the first line of support for warranty and repairs.
- Receive and process customer orders, inquiries or complaints as the first line of support then escalating where necessary
- Provide customers with pricing, product, availability and delivery information.
- Suggest alternative or additional products to customers to best match their needs or through company initiatives
- Be a link between customer & sales reps to maximise responsiveness, share key information and support sales goals
- Track the status of customer orders and alert responsible persons should there be a deviation from plans or a bottle neck
- Check and approve credit within established limitations to confirm customer orders
- Answer technical questions and resolve technical difficulties for the customer, escalating where necessary.
- Approximately 2 years experience in inside sales or customer service role
- Excellent knowledge of fishing products and a passion for the sport are a must
- Speaking Finnish on a native level and good English is required
- You can take the initiative to problem solve quickly and efficiently
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and develop
- Passion for good customer service as well as being driven by results
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|