Collects the money from our debtors and ensure a proper registration within EP1 fitting the company guidelines, including a timely and correct maintenance of the customer master d-base;
- Monitor closely accounts receivables to ensure timely collection of the amounts due by following strict ACR policy;
- Prepare direct debits on a regular basis in order to collect outstanding amounts on or within due date, ensure bank-statements (including direct debits and cash-on-deliveries) are processed accurately on a daily basis;
- Monitor on a daily basis reversed direct debits and payments from retail-organisations to ensure that these are done according to agreements made, take necessary action towards customer and discuss situation with internal organisation;
- Monitor on a daily basis unapplied cash and payments which haven't been matched completely with the outstanding invoices, consequently take action to limit "RU" and "R0" documents;
- Check hold-list on a daily basis. Review customer accounts to establish, in cooperation with sales, appropriate credit limit position, accordingly update credit-limit or -hold position for relevant customers;
- Issue periodically accurate AR ageing analysis, bad debts provision report and management reports including feedback and recommendation to respective stakeholders;
- Ensure prompt and pro-active communication with internal and external customers to secure a clear follow up on agreements made by optimal usage of the available tools like e.g. CRM;
- Check and process authorised changes of customer data in order to ensure integrity and correctness of customer master file(s);
- Be an active player in the monthly closing process within the Accounts Receivable area and contribute to the development of AR/IC procedures and controls.
What are we looking for?
- Intermediate vocational education in Finance/Administration;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the area of credit control;
- Knowledge and Experience in Office (Excel) and ERP-systems (preferably JD Edwards Enterprise One);
- Good communicative skills towards colleagues verbally and in writing;
- Danish and/or Swedish are a plus;
- You have strong analytical skills. You are able to solve problems by unraveling situations, processes and issues;
- You continuously develop your expertise by utilizing the knowhow and experience of colleagues and other people;
- You have concern for order, quality and accuracy. You are working carefully with eye for detail.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|
Europees hoofdkantoor Shimano naar High Tech Campus in Eindhoven EINDHOVEN - Het Europees hoofdkantoor van Shimano wordt per 1 januari 2017 gevestigd op de High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. Shimano kiest voor de High Tech Campus vanwege de aanwezigheid van veel jong talent en een sterke focus op innovatie. Ook ...