Shimano Iberia - Bike
In 2020 Shimano started a new venture to start with our own distribution of Fishing products within the Iberian market. We are pleased to announce that in 2021 Shimano will see further growth as we are set to take over distribution of our own bicycle products in across Spain.
To Support our team we are looking for a Credit Controller which will be responsible for not only the accurate and compliant recording of customer data but also the timely payment of funds. Your accurate and diligent nature will ensure your success in effective administration within the company guidelines.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable collection and customer contact;
- Ensure master data is kept up to date and managed according to legal guidelines;
- Monitor the aging, report and take action regarding overdue invoices;
- Daily Cash receipt review and clearing against outstanding invoices;
- Check bank statements and reconcile bank accounts on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Support Financial Controller with month end closing procedures and other audit tasks.
What are we looking for?
- College/vocational training in Finance/Administration
- 2 years’ experience in AR;
- Critical and detail focused, with an accurate methodical work ethic
- Good customer service skills
- Good Knowledge in Office (Excel) and experience in ERP-systems (preferably JD Edwards Enterprise One).
- Experience in working within an international company is a pre;
- Good level of Spanish and English (B2) are required;
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|