In 2020 Shimano started a new venture to start with our own distribution of Fishing products within the Iberian market. We are pleased to announce that in 2021 Shimano will see further growth as we are set to take over distribution of our own bicycle products in across Spain. To support this growth Shimano now have offices in Madrid to coordinate operations and are looking for an accomplished sales professional to drive profitable growth for the organization as the new Country Manager Iberia.
As the Country Manager for Iberia you will be responsible for the day to day operations and the commercial success in your market. You will join an international network of Sales Offices as the spokesperson for Iberia, internally and to our customers so confidence in English language is a must. Your team will be 40+ Sales, Marketing and Service professionals that you will champion customer centric practices through the teams to the market.
Your reporting line will be to the Regional Managing Director.
What are we looking for?
- Develop and manage the commercial plans to achieve targets as set by Management/ Europe, set the direction for own department with KPIs & targets and continuously monitor progress
- Manage the procedures, guidelines and plans to focus activities that achieve profitable growth of the Shimano brand and sales
- Provide leadership and direction to employees, supporting them to reach their goals
- Be present in the market, building key relations and knowing the market developments.
- Formulate and manage the P&L taking into account strategy, forecasts and running costs
- Manage and safeguard the business, facilities and its people by ensuring local legal, social and environmental requirements are met
Who are you?
- Master degree or equivalent experience level in business or commercial economics
- 10+ years experience in commercial / sales management within an international environment
- Significant experience in a leadership or management position
- Experience within or strong knowledge of the bicycle / sports industry is preferred
- A good knowledge of general management practices
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish/ English
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|