As a Corporate Recruiter, you proactively coordinate recruitment and selection processes for our European organization. Together with your fellow Recruiter, you have full responsibility for the recruitment cycle.
Shimano offers you a fast-paced international environment in which you can use your knowledge and experience of innovative recruitment to build strong teams with passionate colleagues. Being a part of our international HR team, you actively work together with HR Business Partners, Corporate Communications Manager and HR Operations.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Build business relations with hiring managers to gather information and business requirements
- Advertise vacancies on the jobsite, social media and other platforms to attract candidates
- Candidate assessment by shortlisting and qualification calls
- Conduct job interviews and contract meetings
- Manage candidate journey through the ATS
- Active search for candidates
- Maintain contact with external suppliers such as recruitment agencies
- Use data to create, measure and advise in future recruiting strategies
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor Degree
- A minimum of 4-5 years of recruitment experience preferably in Agency as well as in-house
- Experience managing the full recruitment cycle
- Knowledge of recruitment tools, including ATS, LinkedIn Talent Solutions and job boards
- Excellent communication skills in English (Spanish or Dutch are a plus)
- Knowledge of the job market and current recruitment trends
- Experience recruiting for a diversity of roles
Who are you?
- Proactive, flexible, stress resistant and work well in a team
- You have a tactical, analytical and innovative recruitment approach
- Excellent communication skills to be able to influence decision making through convincing arguments
- You always focus on both internal and external customer satisfaction
- You can identify with the Shimano brand and our products
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|