Shimano Benelux B.V.
Translate the Shimano Benelux B.V. (SBX) brand plans into a content plan for social media, websites, newsletters etc and implement accordingly. Coordinate the content creation and distribution of all digital platforms such as social media, websites, newsletters. etc. and being the first SBX point of contact regarding these platforms.
- Create the Benelux social media (content) strategy and policy including KPI's for Shimano bike categories and/or Shimano owned bike brands and key agency brands as contribution to the overall digital marketing plan, in order to focus activities for the years to come.
- Ensure planning, development and execution of content for the local (owned) digital platforms such as social media, websites, newsletters, etc.
- Work closely together with the Digital Marketing Coordinator on periodic performance of the social media performance which includes conclusion, advice and follow-up.
- Actively monitor and engage with the online (cycling) community on our own social media channels.
- Act as local contact for the development, planning and translation of relevant local brand websites and social media platforms.
- Create attention through the available media for local activities, such as events, sports marketing, exhibitions etc.
- Closely collaborate with and give feedback and input the social media specialist at Shimano Europe B.V. (SEU) marketing to ensure continues and clear cooperation.
- Make statistical analyses on social media and online presence and propose/implement activities to further improve the effectiveness of these online platforms.
- Continuously discover and adapt to new trends in the social media landscape.
- Support the Marketing, Service- and Sales Team in miscellaneous activities.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Speaking Dutch on a native level and English fluently (French is a big plus as it is for the BENELUX market).
- A bachelor in communications (or similar).
- Availability to (in some occasions) work outside regular office hours
- Knowledge and interest in new social media (new channels for Shimano).
Who are you?
- Someone with no 9-5 mentality
- Have great Social Media knowledge
- Curious, proactive and flexible
Miranda van den Beuken
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|
Europees hoofdkantoor Shimano naar High Tech Campus in Eindhoven EINDHOVEN - Het Europees hoofdkantoor van Shimano wordt per 1 januari 2017 gevestigd op de High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. Shimano kiest voor de High Tech Campus vanwege de aanwezigheid van veel jong talent en een sterke focus op innovatie. Ook ...