As Content Marketeer you will support in the creation of digital content for the Shimano Fishing online platforms. You will work closely with the Social Media Marketeer, Video producer & colleagues across Europe and form an essential part of the Marketing team based at the European Head Office in Eindhoven. Having experience or interest in fishing is of course a plus.
- Manage the content on all Shimano fishing online platforms, including website and newsletters
- Create and coordinate European the content calendar
- Create social media posts with the supported content from local colleagues
- Monitor content distribution and advise on process improvements where necessary
- Manage and align information in CMS
- Support our video producer in subtitling
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level working and thinking level
- Approximately 2-3 years of experience working in a marketing position within a online marketing firm or media agency
- Experience managing online content or online traffic management
- Experience working with CMS, Adobe Photoshop and content management on Facebook, Insta & YouTube
- Photography skills are a plus
Who are you?
- Good organisational skills, you are able to work on multiple projects & achieve results with a deadline
- An interest in or open to learn about the Fishing market and its consumers
- Open and willing to learn, improve and broaden your skills in AEM and Adobe Campaigns
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|