Category Marketing Manager
Category Marketing Manager
The Lazer team is expanding trategic approach on marketing.
Therefore, we’re looking for an experienced marketeer with a problem solving and self-starting mentality.
Do you have a marketing and strategical mindset? Then this is the job for you!
As a Category Marketing Manager, it is your primary responsibility to take ownership for providing the andmarketing strategies for the several Lazer helmet categories. Furthermore, you’ll translate these strategies into product launch campaigns and activations aiming to maximise brand value, improve performance and to attract (new) customers. Next to that you’ll be supporting the distributors with their local translations and execution of global strategies.
In your role you will do this in close cooperation with internal (like R&D, Sales & Marketing teams) and external stakeholders.
- Develop global marketing strategies for each Lazer helmet category
- Develop and execute category plans to maximize sales
- Gain and translate customer insights and market trends into strategies
- Coordinate and plan with the marketing teams for the implementation of a yearly tactical plan
- Define, communicate, monitor and report KPI’s and budgets to stakeholders
- Define, communicate, monitor and report strategic category plans to stakeholders
- Manage marketing deliverables to establish and maintain product branding
- Continuous process of analyzing and optimizing results of the different marketing channels within the various helmet categories
Who are you?
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing & Communication, or similar
- You have at least 3 years of working experience as a Category Marketing Manager or in a comparable role
- You have experience/affinity with digital/online media, community management and social media campaigns/tools
- Knowledge of the bike industry/sportive cycling and Lazer’s products is considered a big plus
- Excellent language skills in English, both verbally as in writing; Dutch/French is a pre
What do we have to offer?
An opportunity to work in a challenging position within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. Together, we want to win, therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
Your job has a lot of responsibilities and provides the opportunity to develop your creative and personal skills. A fun and creative job with a young, informal, collaborative and driven team.
Lazer Sport (part of the Shimano Group) is a Belgian company with a long history in the cycling industry that designs and creates cycling helmets. You will enter an international environment where sport is a way of life and were technology meets design and fashion.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|