Category Marketing Manager
e-bike/ urban segment
With the rise of the e-bike across Europe bicycles are becoming more than just a means for travelling short distances or for leisure but an green alternative to navigate across rural and through urban areas. Eurobike reports that in the first half year of 2019 sales of e-bikes across the Netherlands are up by 17% on last year. The trend does not stop with this bike fostering nation as we see increases of 30% in Italy in 2018 and e-bike is being sited as causing a positive upturn to the Spanish market.
With a strong heritage in the bicycle industry Shimano has a responsibility to support and develop this already large and ever growing market, not only in development of new products but introducing them to new consumers across Europe. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional who can take ownership for all marketing activities related to e-bike. We are looking for someone who is an expert in the marketing techniques to effectively engage with the mass market. Someone who is hungry for the challenge of making Shimano as being recognized and the component of choice in the Urban segment.
What can you expect in the role? To have significant influence on the priorities of colleagues due to the future importance of your category. You can expect to work on an international scope, implementing your brand standards and marketing plans across multiple markets. To be able to work with a good level of autonomy with colleagues who share your passion for inspirational marketing.
- Manage and enhance the category marketing plan
- Monitor closely and constantly refining brand performance and drive value creation.
- Be an expert in your market. You work closely with your contacts in Sales Offices & Distributors to enrich your local market knowledge and ensure brand messages are being executed effectively;
- Act as the lead in managing the agency partnerships and their work relating to the brand;
- Evaluate spend and manage budgets to ensure maximum ROI;
- Be a collaborative partner to sales, product & marketing teams and commercial partners
- Work closely with Account Managers, on trade shows and portfolio management
What are we looking for?
- Higher education in marketing related discipline;
- Over 5 years of experience in professional marketing, either working within a known or ingredient brand
- Confident and clear communication skills in English, written and spoken;Experience in project style working, taking leadership to set a clear plan of action and build a string team of specialists around you
- Flexible to travel frequently
Who are you?
- Excellent relationship builder with distributors, sales offices and colleagues, working seamlessly to influence and engage;
- Dynamic and passionate about your work, using pro-active mindset and energy to reach your objectives;
- A professional and organized work style, you work in a methodical way that all deadlines are met and stakeholders are satisfied.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|