As Campaign Officer, you are part of the Customer Experience Team and will implement, facilitate and advise in the European Campaign management platform. Campaign management is part of Shimano’s Digital Experience program which is focused on improving and ensuring a consistent, relevant and personal customer experience throughout all channels. You think from the customers’ perspective and work closely together with the local sales offices (marketing & sales), the digital/e-commerce team, ICT and external developers. Your tasks:
- Implement and develop a Shimano Europe wide Adobe Campaign Management platform (B2B & B2C) in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders and key-users. This includes:
- Business requirements, functional configuration & optimization
- Align the campaign processes and structures of all European offices to ensure a consistent customer-centric approach
- Ensure that all relevant interfaces (e-commerce platforms, CRM, etc.) are in place
- Provide an up-to-date EU wide campaign planning overview & ensure that privacy regulations and customer’s preferences are met.
- Measure results of campaigns and advice
- Apply data analysis and digital marketing expertise to advise and ensure a relevant, consistent and personal omni-channel customer experience (dashboards, tracking, analysis, reporting).
- Proactively provide recommendations to product, content, and design team members based on campaign data and testing.
- Take care of rollouts, trainings and instruction material.
N.B. In this role you are not responsible for the actual content, design, planning and distribution of (email) campaigns.
What are we looking for?
Our new Campaign Officer is a self-starter and a team player. You feel comfortable in a dynamic, international environment and can balance interests of various stakeholders. You take ownership and responsibility and proactively advice on new opportunities or improvements based on facts. Because you are solution minded, you quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions in combination with a hands-on mentality and critical attitude. Next to this, you are very customer & result oriented. You monitor customer satisfaction and exceed expectations with actions taken. Together with colleagues you are working towards a common goal. You work hard to achieve the shared goals and you continuously look for improvements.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree.
- Several years of campaign platform & digital analytics experience in an international environment.
- A strong analytic & digital marketing orientation to make data driven decisions and recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal collaboration and influencing skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Campaign/Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Great communication skills in English (and preferably Dutch), both verbally and in writing.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals
- Room for study & development
- A salary based on your education and experience
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results
- Flexible working hours
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|