Business Intelligence Specialist
BI & Data Services Team
Within the Shimano BIDS team (Business Intelligence and Data Services) you are responsible for every aspect of Business Intelligence at Shimano. The team exists of a team lead, a functional reporting specialist, a data scientist, an Azure specialist and another business intelligence specialist. You will have the chance to work on BI projects in sales, marketing, e-commerce, finance, supply chain and logistics, HR and CRM.
Within your role you will focus on maintaining and improving the current Data Warehouse, the migration to SQL Server 2017, the various OLAP Cubes and tabular models (developed in Microsoft Analysis Services), monitor and optimize the various ETL processes, building reports in SSRS and development of the dashboards using Power BI.
Innovative projects on the roadmap are the DWH migration to SQL server 2017 and the further development the Shimano Data Platform in Microsoft Azure. Working as a BI Specialist for Shimano means working in a dynamic international setting, with direct contact to the end users. You will have an important role in helping Shimano taking the next step in becoming a data driven organization.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor level education;
- Over 5 years of experience in data warehousing (DWH) and business intelligence;
- Excellent knowledge of dimensional modeling;
- Knowledge of ETL-processes in SSIS and BIML;
- Well experienced in SQL, with OLAP-cubes, tabular models (SSAS) and MDX;
- Experience in working with reporting tools SSRS and Power BI;
- Microsoft Azure knowledge is considered a plus;
- Good understanding of the English language, both verbal and in writing.
Who are you?
- Proactive and curious you use your initiative and planning skills to ensure you achieve your goals in a timely way.
- Excellent analytical skills that you are able to identify the root of the problem and translate to practical solutions.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|