Business Intelligence Specialist
Together with your colleagues, BI Specialist and the Team Leader BI, you are responsible for every aspect of Business Intelligence at Shimano. You will have the chance to work on BI projects in sales, marketing, e-commerce, finance, supply chain and logistics, HR and CRM.
Within your role you will focus on maintaining and improving the current Data Warehouse (SQL Server 2014), the various OLAP Cubes and tabular models (developed in Microsoft Analysis Services), monitor and optimize the various ETL processes, building reports in SSRS and development of the dashboards using Power BI.
Innovative projects on the roadmap are the migration to SQL server 2017 and the development of a data platform in Microsoft Azure. Working as a BI Specialist for Shimano means working in a dynamic international setting, with direct contact to the end users. You will have an important role in helping Shimano taking the next step in becoming a data driven organization.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor working and thinking level;
- You have more than 5 years of experience in data warehousing (DWH) and business intelligence;
- Excellent knowledge of dimensional modeling
- Knowledge of ETL-processes in SSIS;
- Well experienced in SQL, with OLAP-cubes, tabular models (SSAS) and MDX;
- Experience in working with reporting tools SSRS and/or Power BI;
- Microsoft Azure knowledge is considered a plus;
- Good understanding of the English language, both verbal and in writing.
What do we have to offer?
As well as great working conditions Shimano offers:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment.
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals.
- Room for study & development.
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results.
- Flexible working hours.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarters in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|