Shimano is looking for a Business Architect who can join our brand new Information Management department!
As a Business Architect you will develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques. You will offer an organized and repeatable approach that ensures the above is translated into the architecture (Enterprise / IT / Business), for instance by developing business capability maps and value streams. Your playing field covers all business lines and grids within the company. You will be seen as a thought leader and bring expertise and vision (from inside and outside the company) to the business lines. As Business Architect you understand how IT supports the company’s products and services.
You will work closely together with the other Information Management department colleagues like the Information Architect and a counterpart in IT, to align technical solutions with business needs. Next to that you will be managing Business Analysts.
Is this you?
- Describe the primary business functions of the enterprise and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations
- Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of business architecture outputs across the enterprise
- Provide leadership guidance, make recommendations and collaborate with the business to ensure solutions meets the business needs on a complex project or program
- Present recommendations and solutions clearly and concisely and focus on key points to portray the intended message or purpose
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes
- Take an active role in enterprise portfolio investment strategies by assessing and rationalizing proposed enterprise capabilities
- Serve as a source of expert advice, influence change; frame information in a broader organizational context
- Identify and lead problem resolution for project/program complex requirements related issues at all levels
Experience we are looking for
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant area
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar job
- You have a broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- You have the ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional inter dependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- You are able to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- You have extensive experience with planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- You have experience with modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- You have working experience in a dynamic international environment
Personal skills we are looking for
- You are a team player who is able to work effectively at all levels of the organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- You are a self-starter and you are customer & result oriented
- You have strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
- You are a people manager (coaching, developing talent)
- You have outstanding English skills both verbally and written
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|