Business Analyst Finance
Business Analyst Finance
Are you ready for the next step in your career within an international and dynamic environment? For the European headquarters of Shimano we are looking for a Business Analyst looking for an exciting career opportunity.
In this role you will be part of the finance transformation team and report to the finance transformation manager. Within the position there is a lot of freedom for personal input and a proactive attitude is appreciated. Together with your colleagues in the Netherlands and Europe, you will ensure that the organization is ready for the future.
As a Business Analyst you deliver meaningful insights to the business based upon analyzed data that can inform decision making.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders or proactively from own research.
- Collects data from various internal and external sources and collates in one set to enable in-depth analysis.
- Automates, integrates and tests functions of software tools to ensure consistency and performance.
- Provides proposals on improvements to the systems and tools used.
- Ensures and safeguards the integrity of data in the systems.
- Responsible for business user support and communication, from initial query until resolution or referral.
- You are looking for innovation improvements.
- You ensure good cooperation between finance and other departments.
- Responsible for implementation and support of (new) systems.
- Thinking about the optimization of current financial processes.
- Responsible as business analyst owner for financial processes for designing new and optimizing current processes in close cooperation with other finance colleagues as well as ICT and other stakeholders.
- Collect requirements for system improvements from stakeholders or proactively from own research, prioritizing and creating business cases for approval.
- Define business requirements and report these back to the stakeholders.
- Identify problems and opportunities within the company and provide solutions that support to achieve our business' goals.
- Responsible for the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments.
- Act as single-point-of-contact from Finance to your stakeholders to ensure a strong and well-functioning cooperation between Finance and other departments where you follow up on systems improvements with ICT.
Who are you?
- A completed financial education on at least HBO/WO level.
- Minimum 2 years in Business Analyses at a financial department of preferably an international trade organization.
- Experience with leading ERP systems (JD Edwards, SAP).
- Understanding of IFRS and Sox is seen as an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and a critical attitude and accurate view.
- You would like to develop yourself further.
- You are a teamplayer.
- An entrepreneurial drive and like to be challenged - actively participate in knowledge building and sharing.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Goal driven.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- You are a winner and a go-getter!
- Achieving results motivates you.
- You are fluent in English verbally and written, Dutch is an asset.
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|