Brand Marketing & Sales Planner
In 2020 Shimano started a new venture to start with our own distribution of Fishing products within the Iberian market. We are pleased to announce that in 2021 Shimano will see further growth as we are set to take over distribution of our own bicycle products in across Spain.
As a member of the Go To Market team you will be driven by sales targets and learn marketing skills. You will be responsible for showing your market the value of our products. Together with the European Head Office and the Sales teams you ensure that the right presentation of the products is made to the cycling lover in your market.
This is a job for someone who has a good understanding of the retail market in Spain and how to take action to encourage sales. An understanding of consumer behavior is important; as you will spend your day researching competitors products, learning about the added value of Shimano products and selling your strategies to the Sales teams. Being good with numbers is also important as your plans need to be backed up with data in order to succeed.
What are we looking for?
- Create and execute annual brand and product plans, complete with KPIs, focus areas and marketing activities within a given budget;
- Visit dealers, exhibitions and vendor presentations to collect market information & knowledge in your product categories
- Make commercial decisions on product assortment, pricing, sales focus & marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for current and correct product data in all business systems;
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate performance of sales and marketing initiatives against KPIs, tweaking and optimising where necessary for best results;
- Effectively implement your concepts and retail projects across Spain, with careful attention to deadlines, budgets and dealership value.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level education
- 2-3 years experience working in commercial retail or brand management, in an international organization;
- fluency in Spanish & English language, both verbally as in writing;
- Confident with using Excel for data analysis and reporting;
Who are you?
- An effective communicator who is able to both translate data into a story and craft reasoned arguments to an international audience;
- Analytical or planning skills to be able to forecast and foresee market trends to enable you to get ahead of the curve.
- A creative eye for design or product presentation to make it attractive to the intended audience
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|