Brand & Marketing Coordinator (Fishing)
Fishing - Uppsala
As the Fishing Brand Coordinator you are facilitator between Sales, Marketing and Product to the Nordic Market. Together with the Nordic Sales Manager you ensure that the right presentation of the products is made to the Fishing lover in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark & Iceland.
This is a job for someone who has excellent Go-to-Market planning skills. Someone who really understands retail marketing and how to create a sale. An understanding of consumer behavior is important; as you will spend your day researching competitors products, learning about the added value of Shimano products and selling your strategies to the Sales teams. Analytical skill and being good with numbers is also important as your plans need to be backed up with data in order to succeed.
What are we looking for?
- Offer input to the annual sales and marketing plan on KPIs, focus areas and marketing activities
- Uncover business opportunities through pro-actively collecting and analyzing market, consumer & competitor data
- Initiate the development and support the delivery of promotional marketing tools
- Make commercial decisions on product assortment, pricing & sales focus
- Be responsible for current and correct product data in all business systems
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate performance of initiatives against KPIs, tweaking and optimising where necessary for best results
- Support Sales by attending customer visits as a product & market data expert
- Manage local Fishing social media accounts, influencers and ambassadors
Who are you?
- Bachelor level education
- Retail Management experience / Sales and Marketing combined role experience / Brand Marketing with Commercial aspect / Trade Marketing
- A real passion for fishing and good product knowledge of rods & reels
- Fluent in Swedish with a good command of English, spoken & written
Who are you?
- An effective communicator who is able to both translate data into a story and craft reasoned arguments
- Analytical or planning skills to be able to forecast and foresee market trends to enable you to get ahead of the curve
- A creative eye for design or product presentation to make it attractive to the intended audience
- Target and results driven
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|