Brand / Go To Market Coordinator
Uppsala - Bike Division
In this role you will balance between sales target focus and marketing skills. You will be responsible for translating to your market the brand messages and value of Shimano hardgoods, PRO, Bikefitting and OXC. You will work closely together with the European Head Office and the Sales teams to ensure that the right presentation of the products is made to the end consumer under the right conditions at the right price.
You will need to be target driven and good with numbers but also have a real passion for the products you are representing and a will for them to succeed in your market. You will assess and evaluate your competitors to ensure that Shimano, Pro, Bikefitting and OXC represented in an attractive way that adds value to our retail partners. You are the voice of the Nordic market using data to influence regional product plans and feeding back to the HQ on your market needs.
- Create and execute annual brand and product plans, complete with KPIs, focus areas and marketing activities within a given budget;
- Visit dealers, exhibitions and vendor presentations to collect market information & knowledge in your product categories;
- Make commercial decisions on product assortment, pricing, sales focus & marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for current and correct product data in all business systems;
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate performance of sales and marketing initiatives against KPIs, tweaking and optimising where necessary for best results;
- Ensure Shimano is represented according to brand standards in the Shimano Nordic showroom;
- Effectively implement your concepts and retail projects across the Nordic region, with careful attention to deadlines, budgets and dealership value.
What are we looking for?
- A bachelor level education in commercial or marketing discipline;
- At least 3 years experience working in a sales or retail marketing position;
- Good knowledge of Swedish & English language, both verbally as in writing, other languages are a plus;
- Confident with using Excel for data analysis and reporting;
- Experience with and knowledge of Shimano components, Pro, Bikefitting & OXC.
Who are you?
- An effective communicator who is able to both translate data into a story and craft reasoned arguments to an international audience;
- Analytical or planning skills to be able to forecast and foresee market trends to enable you to get ahead of the curve.
- An creative eye for design or product presentation to make it attractive to the intended audience;
- A passion for cycling, to enable you to really understand the needs and wants of the end consumer in your market.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|