Brand Coordinator (Go To Market) - Shimano Iberia
Brand Coordinator (Go To Market)
As a member of the Go To Market team you will be driven by sales targets and have product/brand management . You will be responsible for showing your market the value of our products. Together with the European Head Office, marketing and Sales teams you ensure that the right products reach cycling lovers in your market with the right combination of communication, marketing and sales strategies.
This is a job for someone who has a good understanding of the retail market in Spain and how to take action to encourage sales. An understanding of consumer behavior is important; as you will spend your day researching competitors products, learning about the added value of Shimano products and selling your strategies to the Sales teams. Being good with numbers is also important as your plans need to be backed up with data in order to succeed.
- Create and execute annual brand and product plans, complete with KPIs, focus areas and marketing activities within a given budget;
- Visit dealers, exhibitions and vendor presentations to collect market information & knowledge in your product categories;
- Make commercial decisions on product assortment, forecasting, pricing, sales focus & marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for current and correct product data in all business systems;
- Monitor, analyses and evaluate performance of sales and marketing initiatives against KPIs, creating corrective actions when deviations for best results;
- Effectively implement your concepts and retail projects across Spain, with careful attention to deadlines, budgets and dealership value.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level education;
- 2-3 years experience working in commercial retail or brand management, in an international organization;
- C1 level of English or bilingual;
- Confident with using Excel for data analysis and reporting;
Who are you?
- An effective communicator who is able to both translate data into a story and craft reasoned arguments to an international audience;
- Analytical or planning skills to be able to forecast and foresee market trends to enable you to get ahead of the curve;
- A creative eye for design or product presentation to make it attractive to the intended audience;
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|