Do you have a strong background in accounting with a proactive and inquisitive nature? Are you looking for an international environment that can challenge you and offer you the next step in your career? Shimano Nordics are looking for a new Assistant Controller to join their team in Uppsala, could this be you?
You will join the team responsible for the finance in the companies in the Shimano Nordic group. The role is broad and offers you freedom within your own area of responsibility. Initially you will support in Denmark and Accounts Payable but will develop into other areas of the group.
- Ensure financial administration meets internal and external standards and regulations;
- Collect, analyze and interpret accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, projections and causes of deviation contributing to the operating effectiveness of the organization;
- Prepare periodic reporting and financial analyses for Shimano’s HQ;
- Collate information and act as a sparring partner to management and internal & external auditors. You ensure a clear insight and make sure that audits can be performed effective and efficiently;
- Ensure accounting policies and procedures comply with respective standards (e.g. IFRS, J-SOX);
- Identify and initiate opportunities for improvements of business processes.
What are we looking for?
- A bachelor level education in economics discipline;
- At least 2 years experience working experience in a financial department of preferably an international trade organization;
- Strong experience in accounting, certification is considered a plus but not a must have;
- Good knowledge of at least one Nordic language & English language, both verbally as in writing;
- Experience in group reporting, use of Excel and ERP systems;
- Knowledge on VAT and tax regulations;
- Understanding of IFRS and Sox is seen as an advantage;
- Good understanding of audit processes, enable you to discuss with external auditors.
Who are you?
- You can confidently challenge processes and implement improved working methods
- You are a leader and a strong communicator;
- You are analytical, process driven with well-developed problem solving skills, that lead to practical solutions;
- You like to work within a team but are a self-starter who is able to work independently.
At Shimano Nordic Cycle we value each other. We as a team train together at lunchtimes, we join races such as Cykelvasan. We value our staff as we offer you the work life balance of flexible hours and possibility to work from home when needed. We offer a competitive package that includes benefits such as insurance, wellness allowance, bonus and staff discounts.
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and see Shimano as a good employer with a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|