Manage the financial administration, including reports for the relevant Shimano Europe organisation, in line with company, fiscal and administrative guidelines in order to have data up to date, complete and available at any time so that insight in business results can be provided.
- Monitor the financial administration of the relevant Shimano Europe organisation, taking into account relevant accounting principles and Shimano standards, in order to secure continuously that data are correct, complete and up-to-date at any time.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, projections and causes of deviation contributing to the operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Prepare reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, based on the financial analyses and in line with requirements set by Shimano HQ, in order to provide local and HQ Management with a clear insight in the realisation of the financial budget of the organisation.
- Collect and provide information, act as sparring partner to (Finance) Management and (internal & external) auditors on an accurate, timely and complete basis to ensure that (Finance) Management and (internal & external) auditors have a clear insight and are able to perform their audits effective and efficient.
- Monitor and understand business processes being performed within the accounting and operational sections; Identify and initiate opportunities for improvements to take advantage of current and future financial processes and systems that will further meet the needs of the organisation.
- Contribute to the development of and maintain documented policies and procedures for all accounting operations. Ensure accounting policies and procedures comply with respective standards (e.g. IFRS, J-SOX); identify and enhance internal controls and process efficiencies.
What are we looking for?
- A completed financial education on at least HBO (Bachelor) level.
- Some years of working experience at a financial department of preferably an international trade organization.
- Good knowledge of at least the English language, both verbally as in writing.
- Experience in ERP systems, preferably in JD Edwards.
- Knowledge on VAT and tax regulation.
- Understanding of IFRS and Sox is seen as an advantage.
Who are you?
- You have excellent communication skills and a positive critical attitude.
- You quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions with checking the correctness and completeness.
- You are able to obtain the right information in a variety of sources, by asking questions and doing desk research.
- You have good analytical skills.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|