- Initiate new product development/ design ideas from researching markets and technologies, colleague & customer feedback and QC records
- Collate market insights and research findings into product proposals, specifications and designs
- Plan and execute the development and design of new products; including drawing, modelling and testing
- Source and/or collaborate with vendors to contribute to the techniques for development and materials for creation of the product.
- Continuously review and ensure processes and products meet the necessary legislatory and regulatory guidelines, that quality and safety standards are constantly upheld and all documentation is properly registered.
- Collaborate with other departments to gain broader perspectives and also to support with technical information on products
What are we looking for?
- Education in textile engineering or equivalent experience
- 2 year’s experience
- Industry would preferably be fashion or retail with a design focus
- Knowledge of the bike industry is a plus.
- Experience of the full product development cycle from concept to launch
- Knowledge of development skills such as drawing/sketching, concept creation, color theory, use of texture, visual presentation, scale and layout
- Experience with pattern making is a plus
- Good understanding of garment construction and textiles
- Fluent English
Who are you?
- A good communicator with good presentation skills
- Someone able take the initiative and work independently (only developer at the moment),
- Adaptable (fast changing market and workload)
- Creative and innovative mindset but able to get others to think with you on your ideas
- Team player
Miranda van den Beuken
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|
Europees hoofdkantoor Shimano naar High Tech Campus in Eindhoven EINDHOVEN - Het Europees hoofdkantoor van Shimano wordt per 1 januari 2017 gevestigd op de High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. Shimano kiest voor de High Tech Campus vanwege de aanwezigheid van veel jong talent en een sterke focus op innovatie. Ook ...