Administrative Sales Support
Shimano is looking for an Administrative Sales Support (internally known as Account Back-up) to join the team.
Within this allround role, you actively support the sales & purchase process. You coordinate the order information process with regard to status, payments and shipping. You are responsible for the administration of orders and invoices and you take care of the coordination and follow-up on logistics of all placed orders for our distributors and Shimano Sales Offices. Also under time pressure, you ensure that customers have timely accurate information available. Of course you do this all with a positive and customer oriented attitude.
Next to the above, your main responsibilities are:
- Supply customers with order- and/or product information, both in writing and by phone.
- Maintain intensive contacts with the Shimano factories and our suppliers on a daily basis and report about the actual status of orders to your customers.
- Contribute in a transparent way of exchanging experiences and in optimizing the order- and sales process in close dialogue with your manager, direct colleagues and other teams.
- Together with the International Sales Managers, you maintain the customer relation and pro-actively check customers needs and you try to match their requirements with our processes and systems.
- Analyzing data and active participation in diverse projects (project based working).
What are we looking for?
- You have a secondary vocational education level (MBO or MBO+).
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a commercial and/or– administrative position.
- You are capable of processing a multiplicity of daily information efficiently.
- You have experience with handling data in Excel and affinity with ICT solutions and online tools to support the order process.
- You have excellent English and Dutch skills, both verbally as in writing.
- You are a proactive team player who is always looking for opportunities to improve services.
- You have numerical and analytic skills.
- Experience with logistics / import & export /INCO terms & supply chain activities is considered a plus.
- Affinity with bicycle related products is considered a plus.
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|