Our Sports Marketing & Events Team is looking for an Activation Specialist to join them at our European headquarters in Eindhoven!
Are you the one who will deliver memorable and well executed sponsorships & events activations with maximum impact that increase the preference of the Shimano brand and products?
In this job it's your responsibility to effectively manage activations with sponsored elite teams and athletes. This to ensure a positive relationship, a good brand image, clear return on investment (ROI) and activation within the markets.
Are you the driving force behind activations in sports and do you already feel the urge to measure your/Shimano's impact?
Then this is your new opportunity!
- You are responsible for the overall coordination and creation of activations with all of our road, off road and third party contracted assets. This will be monitored via clear KPI’s and always contributes to our short and long term marketing goals
- You manage the activations on all Shimano Sponsored contracts (off and online) and translate them to our local markets
- You develop and coordinate the European sports marketing activation calendar
- You create social media planning with the teams and athletes
- You ensure efficient processes and administration of sponsorship assets and activation possibilities that can be used across Shimano Europe
- You monitor sponsored team/athletes experience and advise on process improvements where necessary
- You report information via dashboard/quarterly reports to maximize a successful outcome
- You work on multiple projects and achieve results with a clear deadline
- You seek new partnerships for the future, like Strava, Zwift and other opportunities
- You translate our sports activities/assets from contracts into value propositions to be used in the countries
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor + degree, preferably in Sports Marketing
- 3 years of working experience in a similar job
- You are goal-oriented and you make sure that results are achieved in an efficient manner (project based way of working)
- You are flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality) and you are willing to travel
- You are an energetic, pro active person who can be a little bit stubborn from time to time.
- You are a passionate person who can drive topics like sustainability and diversity
- You have a passion for sports, so you really understand what it really means to win as a team!
- Experience with contract management and social media is considered as a plus
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|