Lazer Sports N.V. (subsidiary of Shimano), is looking for a sport minded ACCOUNT SUPPORT with a positive mindset and a winning mentality for 37,5 hour a week, to join our team in Mechelen.
Lazer is the world's oldest helmet company. Today Lazer is a world-renowned brand producing some of the industries leading products. Driven by 100 years of experience, passion and dedication Lazer always tries to create products that are the perfect mix of design, comfort, safety and technology. This attitude has shaped Lazer into one of the most innovating helmet companies in the world. It is Lazer’s mission to contribute to a society where cyclists can enjoy riding in safety. Lazer symbolizes innovation and creativity in the products they design, the vision of the team and the office itself.
You main responsibility is to be the available knowledge partner that supports both the sales teams and customers with ordering, giving advice and following up on concerns.
What are we looking for?
- Provide customers and colleagues with pricing, product, availability, order and delivery information;
- Suggest alternative or additional products to customers to best match their needs or through company initiatives;
- Be a link between customer & sales teams to maximise responsiveness, share key information and support sales goals;
- Track the status of customer orders and alert responsible persons should there be a deviation from plans or a bottle neck;
- Check credit within established limitations to confirm customer orders;
- Answer technical questions and resolve technical difficulties for the customer, escalating where necessary;
- Receive and process customer orders, inquiries or complaints as the first line of support then escalating where necessry;
- Coordinate and maintain proper administration of order information in the relevant systems to ensure up to date information, simple tracking, early detection of potential issues and to enable forecasting.
Who are you?
- Conscientious & considerate, driven to deliver excellent customer experiences;
- Commercial insight and strong communication skills both with customers and internally;
- You are a natural problem solver, able to quickly understand problems and identify solutions;
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills and a passion for continuous learning;
- You excel at collaborating and can work independently or as part of a team with individuals and groups of every background;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Passion for sports especially biking;
- Accurate, proactive, positive mindset, self-starter, independent and flexible;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills In English and Flemish;
- Outstanding technical skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
What do we have to offer?
- Working in a company with passion for sports and international colleagues;
- Your job has a lot of responsibilities and provides the opportunity to learn and grow and to develop your personal skills;
- The opportunity to have fun every day with a young team of passionate, hard-working people just like you!
If this sounds like the right role for you, then please do apply and sent us your cv, motivation letter. We really are excited to hear from you!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|