Account Back up
Shimano Iberia - Bike
In 2020 Shimano started a new venture to start with our own distribution of Fishing products within the Iberian market. We are pleased to announce that in 2021 Shimano will see further growth as we are set to take over distribution of our own bicycle products in across Spain.
To Support our team we are looking for an Account back up which purpose is to maximise the customer experience with Shimano by taking orders, providing information, advice and creating proposals.
- Receive and process customer orders, inquiries or complaints as the first line of support then escalating where necessary
- Provide customers with pricing, product, availability and delivery information.
- Suggest alternative or additional products to customers to best match their needs or through company initiatives
- Be a link between customer & sales teams to maximise responsiveness, share key information and support sales goals
- Track the status of customer orders and alert responsible persons should there be a deviation from plans or a bottle neck
- Check and approve credit within established limitations to confirm customer orders
- Answer technical questions and resolve technical difficulties for the customer, escalating where necessary
What are we looking for?
- A completed education on Bachelor-level;
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Affinity with cicling is considered a plus;
- You have excellent communication skills, you have an analytical as well as practical mindset, you are pro-active and goal oriented;
- You are customer oriented, you take responsibility and you are able to perform your work independently;
- Good language skills in Spanish and English, both verbally and in writing;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|