We are looking for a website manager to ensure our marketing websites deliver the right user experience, high quality content and elegant design to online bicycle consumers. As our website manager you will use Shimano marketing strategy and brand values to create the vision for the next generation of Shimano Europe websites.
Shimano Europe websites consist of several websites. Using data analytics as your basis and our agency partners for support, you will lead the development of optimised and customer focused web content and design.
You are not alone in your efforts. You will manage your own projects but you will always be part of a team. Our brand managers will collaborate on content, our local offices will offer market insights and not forgetting the support of the digital marketing team. Together you have one objective: to increase and maintain consumer engagement with Shimano bicycle products.
- Develop a long-term vision & strategy regarding the role of the marketing websites within our digital eco-system
- Translate brand strategy into yearly operational plan for all consumer websites
- Manage the web development and maintenance projects together with our partner agency
- Oversee the budgets & outputs, to ensure efficient timings and prioritisation of requests
- Communicate developments and be the first contact for our internal teams and local offices
- Optimise customer experience by monitoring conversion and analysing results
- Content publishing & editing for all websites in required languages
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level education in a relevant discipline;
- Experience building and maintaining websites for complex multinational companies;
- Project Management skills partnered with good organisational abilities;
- A good working knowledge of technical aspects of web development;
- Experience with stakeholder management, including managing expectations & issues;
- Awareness of Agile/Scrum methodology
Our team is a dynamic and fun group of people, with a great balance between expertise, creativity and enthusiasm. It's a very enjoyable team to work in, with the broadness of our combined knowledge being our biggest strength. We are at the centre of the marketing team, forming an essential link between our brand and the ever expanding and changing digital world around us. This makes our jobs challenging, but especially and above all exciting.
The Digital Team is part of our strong team Shimano, find out more about us click here
What do we have to offer?
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|