Visual Merchandiser - Clothing & Apparel
Do you have a keen eye for design and presentation of products? Are you a perfectionist who can put the finishing touch to a display? Does the opportunity to train our retail partners and sales offices across Europe on your next merchandising tool kit have you already packing your bags? Our Softgoods team at Shimano Europe Head Office in Eindhoven is looking for a new Visual Merchandiser, is this you?
In this role you will represent Shimano & Pearl Izumi apparel, supporting the Sales & Marketing teams, by providing attractive in-store materials and presentation guidelines to help boost sales. You will also champion your materials by making sure they are delivered consistently and are providing value to your network of retailers. You will work within many different teams but will be the only European wide expert in your field.
- Develop, coordinate & roll out attractive merchandising materials that meet brand standards;
- Ensure merchandising materials are relevant and available to the network of European retailers;
- Create usable guidelines and planograms for the practical use of presentation materials that maximize their impact to the customer;
- Visit distributors & Shimano Sales Offices to offer training and support with consistent delivery
- Report on the ROI of your deliverables and the quality of the in-store presentations.
- Be proactive in your area; by knowing your market, enhancing your materials by linking with other campaigns and engaging with your own customers
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of experience in of either retail marketing, trade marketing or merchandising;
- Knowledge or experience with the apparel and/or sport industry;
- Experience using visual retailing software such as Mock Shop;
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to deliver effective training sessions to wide audiences;
- A reputation for delivering quality solutions using careful planning, creativity and your attention to detail;
- Self-motivated, proactive and results focused;
- Happy to travel within Europe as required.
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|