Technician Warranty & Repairs
Are you a practical person who likes to fix things yourself? Are you often found near water with your rods and reels at the weekend? Do you get satisfaction from solving problems or answering peoples questions? Shimano UK are looking for a technician to join their team in Coventry, is this you?
As a Warranty & Repair Technician you are responsible for handling goods sent by our customers for warranty or repair. You will also provide technical support and knowledge to both internal customers such as the sales and marketing teams and our external customers such as retailers. Within a small team you will work together to ensure that you consistently deliver a high quality service and product to your fellow anglers and Shimano enthusiasts.
- Review and document warranty claims from customers using Shimano guidelines;
- Give technical support to customers and provide follow-up on specific problems;
- Ensure efficient and effective repair of rods and reels returned by dealers;
- Provide technical support to customers and support colleagues with technical product queries;
- Report complaints and faulty products, plus initiate solutions;
- Be responsible for administration of technical product information and non-conformance products.
What are we looking for?
- A secondary vocational education or equivalent experience;
- Affinity with and technical knowledge of the Shimano product range;
- Experience in a technical-service oriented job, preferably in Fishing industry;
- An active problem solver, you like to try to fix things before asking for help
- Good communication skills and a customer service led mindset;
- Knowledge of common ICT programs, such as Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of or experience with quality systems is considered a plus
At Shimano UK you will join a one of our Sales & Marketing Offices that is dedicated to providing highly advanced Fishing products. They are a small team based out of the new office and showroom in the centrally located offices in Coventry. The UK embody what it is like to be a Shimano employee, they are dedicated, loyal and find Shimano to be a good employer in a pleasant working environment.
Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|