Technical Support Representative
As a Technical Support Representative, you provide knowledge and assistance to a wide variety of Shimano customers. By interacting with the European bicycle market, you ensure that Shimano components continue to represent quality.
Your workload is definitely varied. This week you could be presenting product information to a distributor, translating the complex technical information into an understandable format for your audience. Whereas next week you might have a trip planned to provide assistance at a cycle event, getting to know your riders and gaining their feedback on our products.
Of course, most days are office days. Where you are in the workshop testing a product that has received a complaint, writing a quality report for your colleagues in Japan or answering a variety of technical questions from colleagues, OEM or distributors.
This role is really all about quality products and happy customers. If you have a passion for bicycle components and customer service then Technical Support Representative could be the next opportunity for you.
- Monitor warranties and evaluate complaints from the market regarding Shimano components and report accordingly;
- Deliver technical training and presentations to Shimano customers, mainly distributors and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's);
- Coordinate, together with your colleagues, the delivery of education content for webinars, newsletters or presentations;
- Answer queries and offer technical support to Shimano distributors and OEMs;
- Provide technical support and gain market information from visiting customers and attending events.
What are we looking for?
- A technical education to a Bachelor level;
- Experience working within the bike industry or have an advanced understanding of bicycle components;
- Good presentation skills and are confident using PowerPoint;
- You are an analytical thinker, you do not accept the easy answer but use a systematic approach to find reasoned solutions;
- Effective communicator, and possess good language skills in English as well verbally as in writing;
What do we have to offer?
Our Technical Representatives are a strong team of five serious bicycle enthusiasts. Their passion for their products shows in their high quality work but also in the energy from their corner of the office. Teamwork is important to our Technical Representatives as they discuss ideas and customer questions acting as a sounding board for each other. Valuing the opinions and perspectives of their members. Being a source of technical information means the team are always busy but all the hard work does not mean they do not have time for the occasional joke.
They are part of our strong team Shimano, find out more about us here.
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|