Team-Leader Logistics Planning
As Team-Leader Logistics Planning & Control you are managing and developing the Logistics Planning & Control Team (7 persons) in order to realize the targets set. Your team is responsible for the planning and administration of the European warehouse operations for Bike Components and Fishing Tackle.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure an efficient and effective logistics planning based on purchase and sales planning and forecast as well as the warehouse performance, in line with the logistics plan.
- Initiate and maintain the logistics plan and budget for operational use in such way that the warehouse workload can be organized in the most efficient way.
- Ensure correct and timely delivery of our customer orders.
- Manage the logistics administration process in order to support the operational process optimally and manage the customs process in order to meet the requirements of the customs authorities.
- Take care of business- and data analyzing, together with the Planners, and cooperate with ICT on this topic.
- Maintain contacts with our organizations in Europe.
- Detect relevant developments and opportunities for logistics and check whether they are useful within the organization.
- Manage projects and developments within logistics as well as total supply chain.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Masters Education in a relevant discipline (Business, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain).
- Working experience in an international distribution environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing a planning team.
- Excellent language skills in English, Dutch would be an asset.
- You have excellent (intercultural) communication skills, you are flexible and capable of working independently.
- Good understanding of business- and data analysis.
- You are used to work with ERP and WMS software, experience with Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne would be an advantage.
- Affinity with and knowledge of the Bike and Fishing Tackle and Shimano’s products are considered as a plus.
- You have a customer oriented approach.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are focused on team achievement.
- You show team leadership.
- You have good skills in planning and organizing.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|