Supply Chain Planner
As a Supply Chain Planner you are responsible for an optimal availability and inventory level of your Product Groups. The Product Groups for which you will be responsible are: Footwear, Apparel and Accessories for both the Rider as for the Bike. You are having monthly contact with local demand planners to discuss what is needed and search for alignment with your (internal) suppliers. You make sure that orders are placed in time, based on sales history and forecast. In addition, you consider production- and delivery times and current stock situation.
You manage the Supply Chain from purchase order until goods receipt at one of our European warehouses. This includes managing your (internal) suppliers, freight forwarders and inbound logistics. You will daily monitor your performance in terms of results and define actions to steer towards your ambitious targets. You also monitor the (long-term) delivery plans to adjust them timely based on adjusted sales forecast.
Continuous improvement is one of the key areas in this role and throughout our organization. You work closely together with our Sales Offices within Europe, Product Management, Logistics and suppliers worldwide. It is evident that you stay informed about developments in the market by visiting events and studying relevant developments.
What are we looking for?
- You have a relevant Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferably in an international Supply Chain environment.
- You are used to work with ERP and planning software, experience with Oracle EnterpriseOne and SLIM4 is an asset.
- Good language skills in both Dutch and English are necessary.
- Good Excel skills.
- Knowledge of the Bike and / or Fashion industry would be a plus.
Who are you?
- You are customer oriented: you quickly correct problems and you monitor customer satisfaction.
- Together with your colleagues, you work towards a common goal. You continuously work to achieve results and you focus on continuous improvement of processes.
- You have good skills in planning and organizing: you make plans for your own work and you set priorities.
- You are analytical: you quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions.
- You are able to obtain the right information in a variety of sources, by asking questions and doing desk research.
- You possess the quality to work for an extended period in an accurate and careful way, with the aim to prevent errors and carelessness from yourself and colleagues.
What do we have to offer?
As a Supply Chain Planner you will play a central role within the Supply Chain. You are welcome to support us in improving the Supply Chain and grow as a team. Also, you will have the opportunity to work closely together with colleagues who have different backgrounds, talents and nationalities.
Overall we could say that Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our colleagues have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Find out about our attractive benefits package, by clicking here.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|