Software Developer (JDE)
As a Software Developer (JDE), you will be responsible for creating modifications to the standard ERP-software. On one hand your activities are based on modification requests that you receive from the organization, on the other hand you analyze operational problems yourself or together with your colleagues.
To be able to do this, you conduct interviews with users, you analyze business processes and data, you develop the required modifications and you take care of testing and administrating these modifications.
Next to this you actively participate in the implementation of applications and support end users throughout the different countries in Europe.
You will work in a small team so your input is valuable and very much appreciated. As we all are team players we would like to welcome a Software Developer who also values team effort.
What are we looking for?
- Education on Bachelor level
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Experience in developing and maintenance of business applications
- Good knowledge of the English language, as well verbally as in writing
Nice to have:
- Experience with working in the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 version or higher (preferably version 9.2)
- Knowledge about the following modules: Financial Management, Inventory Management, Sales Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Procurement, Advanced Warehouse Management
- Experience in developing interfaces (e.g.: EDI, COM, XML, Flat File)
- Experience with BSSV
- Experience with working with the JDE Orchestrator, AIS
Who are you?
- Flexible in dealing with a variety of requests and dynamic priorities
- Service attitude with a continuous focus on internal and external customer satisfaction
- Stress resistant, you love to work in a fast paced international environment where you shift between changing priorities
- A positive attitude
- Strong in problem analysis
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|