Service & Training Technician
Service & Training Technician
As being part of Shimano Italy service team, in this challenging position you are responsible for the further improvement and coordination of education and technical support to Shimano customers whilst reporting on product performance and feeding back to the Development Teams for future.
- Creates and/or delivers training material content in the classroom, online or externally.
- Coordinates the administrative & logistical aspects of training organisation
- Creates and shares the training calendar and training content to target relevant customers
- Gather market insights from customer feedback, complaints, questions and when giving technical support
- Answers questions from and give technical support and advice to Shimano customers and fellow colleagues
- Review, register, evaluate and follow up with customer on service and warranty claims according to guidelines
- Where possible repair goods sent in by customers and pass on recommendations for improvements where faults have occurred
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor working- and thinking level.
- Preferably 3-5 years of working experience in an international company covering a similar role.
- Experience in a technical-service oriented job is considered a plus.
- Affinity with and knowledge of the bicycle industry and the Shimano product range, as well as technical knowledge, are required
- Great knowledge of Italian & English both verbally as in writing.
- Knowledge of Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Ability to create and make effective presentations in front of a wide audience
- Project management experience will be considered a plus
- Availability to travel for approx. 30% of the working time
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Group is the umbrella for several sales offices, successfully selling, marketing and servicing high quality products for the European bicycle and fishing market. It’s headquarter is located in the Netherlands and the Italian office resides in Pero.
The European ‘Team Shimano’ currently consists more than 800 enthusiastic colleagues spread over offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Poland, Turkey and Spain. We all share the same passion and dedication to be successful as ‘team Shimano’ despite our differences in cultural backgrounds and skills. Our mission is:
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano offers a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. Together we want to win, therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
Contract type: Temporary 1 year finalized to permanent
Location: Pero (close to Milano)
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|