Sales Support Officer (Market Analist)
Within the Shimano Europe Sales department you are responsible for the coordination of key department processes:
Sales and market analyzes: In close cooperation with the International Account Managers you collect relevant market information, analyze and structure this information on request and/or own initiative and present your conclusions. This regards the complete field of aftermarket as well as Original Equipment Manufacturer business. You give International Account Managers feedback regarding important trends and developments in the market. You provide periodical sales analyzes and consolidate pan European results. To the Sales team you report the sales result on a weekly base.
Forecast coordination: You are responsible for the coordination of the forecasting and ordering process of all the brands and products in our portfolio and you support the Account managers and the Product Team in efficient planning and handling.
Sales Support activities: You assist in or are responsible for various support activities like organizing annual distributor meetings, managing the departments introduction planning system and are responsible for improvement of processes. You will support the account managers in their day to day contacts with distributors.
- Build and maintain various databases to ensure a platform for data and market reports
- Coordinate data collection, fill, maintain and update the collected data in the related databases
- Analyze the collected data and report outcome and overview based on a fixed schedule and/or based specific requirements and demand
- Collect, store and distribute market and competitor information in cooperation with the sales team
- Report actual sales status with projected forecast and analyze the order income versus projected forecast
- Coordinate and prepare communication and information for all customers in order to ensure a good and unified spread and reach
- Support and participate in various activities and projects to improve the efficiency and to contribute to the sales activities of Shimano Europe B.V.
- Coordinate Sample ordering and distribution
What are we looking for?
- Experience with automated order processing and Excel, Word and Access. Excellent Excel skills are mandatory.
- You have excellent (intercultural) communication skills, you are flexible and capable of working independently.
- Both good numerical and analytic skills are important for being successful in this job.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment;
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals;
- Room for study & development;
- A salary based on your education and experience;
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results;
- Flexible working hours.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|