Sales Representative - Toscana
As a Sales Representative you ensure sales of Shimano and other products towards customers in your area and advise them, in accordance with the market action plan, in order to realize sales targets. Your main tasks are:
- Regularly visit customers to advise upon Shimano products and agencies in order to maintain relations, create customer value and sell the products;
- Report on visits on a regular basis to enable sales management to monitor progress and to register customer and market developments as input for future visits or marketing/sales actions;
- Explore the region for new changes and visit new customers/organizations to inform them about Shimano and to create additional sales;
- Formulate an action plan for your sales area. Taking into account the targets set, history, forecasts and actions planned and attuned with the Sales Manager;
- Construct account plans for your key customers based on your sales area action plan;
- Assist at trade shows and events, to ensure Shimano presence and to meet (potential) customer.
What are we looking for?
- A completed commercial education to Bachelor-level;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position in an international setting;
- Affinity with the bike-market is considered a plus;
- You have excellent communication skills, you have an analytical as well as practical mindset, you are pro-active and goal oriented;
- You are customer oriented, you take responsibility and you are able to perform your work independently;
- Open for regular travelling throughout Italy & Europe;
- Good language skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
Shimano is a worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the umbrella for several sales offices, successfully selling, marketing and servicing high quality products for the European bicycle and fishing market. Its headquarters is located in the Netherlands and the Italian office resides in Milano.
The European ‘Team Shimano’ currently consists of more than 700 enthusiastic colleagues spread over offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Poland and Turkey. We all share the same passion and dedication to be successful as ‘team Shimano’ despite our differences in cultural backgrounds and skills. Our mission is:
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|