Sales Representative - Soft Goods
As a Sales Representative for Shimano Belgium you join a team of passionate and driven colleagues that take care of the sales opportunities in Belgium and Luxembourg.
You are the face of Shimano, the first person a customer meets on their shop floor or at a trade show. You represent excellent customer service and valuable knowledge on softgoods products. Your customers will look to you to advise on market trends and innovative products. You are always on the look out for new customers to help, adding to your accounts and achieving more sales motivates and excites you.
You are tactical in your approach to new business, by learning your market you can seek out new opportunities within your area. Working with the Sales Manager you formulate plans to best capture business, add value to your accounts and forecast for the future. Always keeping in mind achieving your targets.
- Visit your customers across Benelux to support with orders and product information maximising customer satisfaction and sales;
- Create visit reports to ensure continuity in service and records of market information;
- Scope out new business within your region and reach out to new business opportunities;
- Formulate strategic plans with the Sales Manager maximise future sales and realise targets;
- Represent Shimano at trade shows and events
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably working in sports clothing or fashion;
- Experience with B2B and B2C sales;
- Excellent communication skills, you can adapt different audiences and actively listen to their needs;
- You have a pro-active attitude and are motivated by results, always keeping customer satisfaction in mind;
- Good analytical skills as you are analyse market data and plan your time efficiently;
- Open to a flexible working pattern that will also include regular travel;
- Good language skills in French and Dutch, both verbal and written.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarters in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|