Sales Representative - Fishing
Region - Lombardia Est, Trentino Alto-Adige, Verona
Do you spend most of your free time fishing? Are you motivated by achieving a happy customer and achieving your goals? Are you looking for a professional company to perfect your sales skills? Shimano Italy are looking for a new Sales Representative to join their team and look after the region of Lombardia Est, Trentino Alto-Adige, Verona. Is this you?
As a Sales Representative you will advise your customers on market trends and Shimano products to help them with their orders. Together with your Sales Manager you formulate plans to best capture business, add value to your accounts and achieve sales targets.
This role offers you the opportunity convert your passion fishing into a professional career, whilst working for a brand that champions the values of quality and technological innovation.
- Visit customers in Lombardia Est, Trentino Alto-Adige & Verona to take orders, give product information and ensure maximum customer satisfaction and sales;
- Create visit reports to ensure continuity in service and records of market information;
- Scope out new business within your region and reach out to new business opportunities;
- Formulate strategic plans with the Sales Manager maximise future sales and realise targets;
- Represent Shimano at trade shows and events
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years experience working in sales;
- A real passion for fishing and good product knowledge of rods & reels is essential;
- Live in Lombardia Est, Trentino Alto-Adige or Verona and are willing to travel throughout the region;
- Excellent communication skills in Italian and a good command of English, spoken & written;
- A pro-active attitude, you are motivated by results and customer satisfaction;
- You can identify sales opportunities using analytical skills and data analysis;
- Good organisational skills that allow you to plan your time efficiently;
What do we have to offer?
Alongside a dynamic team of passionate colleagues and international environment Shimano Italy offers it's employees:
- 12 month contract, then finalized to permanent
- Bonus scheme
- Commission scheme
How to apply?
Please click the apply button and upload:
- A cover letter explaining your fishing expertise and why you are motivated to apply for the role
- Your most recent c.v.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|