As a Sales Representative for Shimano you join a team of passionate and driven colleagues that take care of the sales opportunities in Italy.
You are the face of Shimano, the first person a customer meets on their shop floor or at a trade show. You use your passion for fishing to deliver excellent customer service and valuable knowledge on products. Your customers will look to you to advise on market trends and innovative products. You are always on the look out for new customers to help, adding to your accounts and achieving more sales motivates and excites you.
You will be tactical in your approach to business, by learning your market you can seek out new opportunities within your region. Working with the Sales Manager you formulate plans to best capture business, add value to your accounts and forecast for the future. Always keeping in mind achieving your targets.
This job offers you the opportunity to combine your passion for fishing with your working life. The structure and culture with established procedures and support will allow you to become a true sales professional.
- Visit your customers across Friuli Venzia Giulia, Trenitino e Veneto to support with orders and product information maximising customer satisfaction and sales;
- Create visit reports to ensure continuity in service and records of market information;
- Scope out new business within your region and reach out to new business opportunities;
- Formulate strategic plans with the Sales Manager maximise future sales and realise targets;
- Represent Shimano at trade shows and events
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years sales experience in a relevant sector;
- In-depth knowledge of the fishing market and a passion for the sport;
- Excellent communication skills, you can adapt different audiences & actively listen to their needs;
- A pro-active attitude, you are motivated by results, always keeping customer satisfaction in mind;
- Good analytical skills you can analyse market data using Excel and plan your time efficiently;
- You live in Friuli Venzia Giulia, Trenitino e Veneto but are open to a flexible working pattern that will also include regular travel;
- Good language skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
What do we have to offer?
Alongside a dynamic and international environment Shimano Italy offers it's employees:
- 12 month contract, finalized to permanent
- Bonus scheme
- Commission scheme
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|