Sales Manager Fishing - Nordic Region
In 2020 Shimano Europe will grow and develop our Fishing sales and distribution network joining our bicycle operation in offering direct services to our customers in Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Finland & Norway. Our existing Shimano Nordics team in the Uppsala central office will be strengthened with new colleagues to ensure we champion our mission of being an excellent supplier and valuable partner for their customers throughout all distribution channels.
We are looking for a new Regional Sales Manager who can navigate our existing organisation building key relationships whilst setting a new direction for Shimano fishing tackle in the years to come. You will be responsible for increasing sales and gaining market share across the regions. Working together with the Country Managers to manage the Sales Reps in each territory to effectively scope out the landscape and market.
Are you a commercial person who shares our values of innovation, customer centricity & high performance who can channel these through their new team in Uppsala? Are you looking for an opportunity to really build something yourself? Do you have a close connection to Fishing?
- Contribute to the regional strategy for fishing sales and together with the Country Managers translate this strategy into plans & policies for your area
- Create the annual sales plan and focus the activities on the relevant KPIs, target markets, accounts
- Formulate and be responsible for the regional budget working with Shimano Europe to maximise return on investment
- Lead an engaged, skilled & well performing team of sales reps in Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Denmark & Finland
- Report on both internal performance (e.g. sales figures or marketing ROI) and external market trends (e.g. competitor analysis or customer feedback) to make forecasts, set priorities and take action to deliver on annual plans
- Scout out new business opportunities and market trends in order to stay innovative and gain market share whilst also building relationships with key players and customers your market
What are we looking for?
- Higher education in marketing or commercial related discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience working within a sales management or commercial role with international scope
- An experienced people manager who is able to inspire and challenge their team
- Forecasting, budgeting and reporting skills, specifically with the use of Excel
- Good communication skills in Swedish & English, written & spoken
- A strong affinity with fishing, industry experience would be preferred
Who are you?
- Skilled communicator, influencer and negotiator building relationships with and adapting to customers in the given regions
- A commercial mindset that allows for pragmatic decision making & proactive problem solving, you focus on results and are target driven
- Strong analytical skills that you can use to interpret (digital) marketing data & sales figures
- You are able to take an overall view on the market, you can set strategic direction, see opportunities in situations and can steer your teams focus to best achieve return on investment
- You are politically agile, able to navigate a complicated matrix organization by identifying key stakeholders and building internal connections.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|